Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My conversation with God

I found God on the corner of "Easy Street" & "how did this become my life". We were all alone. He said ask anything. I asked where you been? Where were you when everything was falling apart? All my days became dark. My life derailed. I fell to his knees, lost and insecure. Where were you? You were late. You found me, found me lying on the floor. This is not who I am; not who I want to be. Who I am is a fighter. Who I'm not is someone who gives up, and who I want to be is a Mother. No way to know if you were next to me. Where were you? Why did you wait? Am I always going to be alone? You found me.
He told me "I was with you. I never left you. I held you the whole time, and I haven't let go. How else do you think you got through this?"


No comments:

Post a Comment