Friday, March 8, 2013

Joey

It's March 8th. That date means nothing to anyone else..BUT ME. Today was your due date. You were supposed to be here by today. It's a weird day for me, but in my gut I know you would have already been here by now. You were just too big to not have come early. I'm sitting here typing this dumb blog, while I'm perfectly aware that I should be off nursing a newborn. But I'm not.
I've come along way in my grief journey. I am somewhere in between anger and acceptance. I think of you everyday and I know you're leading me to wonderful things.

Today...I shall share with the world WHO you are. I've kept it a secret far too long.

On September 22nd, 2012 at 6:20am, I had a little boy. 6 1/2 inches long and sure to be as tall as his daddy.
This beautiful baby boy will no longer be called "Baby Mamott".
Under NYS courts, We have officially named him...

JOSEPH " JOEY" MAMOTT

                               You're always going to be our little buddy 

1 comment: